Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What's your type?

So, I was having a conversation today with one of my besties about everything under the sun.  We began to talk about old relationships and the people we have liked or dated in the past.  Then she brought to my attention that I had a "type"!

Now, I never really considered this to be so, but after thinking about it I realized that she was right. Unbeknownst to me I have liked or at least dated the same "type" of guy for as long as I can remember and all this time I wasn't paying attention. or was I?  That explains why certain relationships never worked out or why I didn't give some people the time of day. They just weren't my "type".

I realize now that my "type" or at least the last example of it was all too extreme and it almost got me down. That's over and done with and an adjustment has been made.

So, take time to figure out what your "type" is. Are you like my friend and dates all across the board? I thought I was, but apparently not and it took someone else to point that out to me.  If you can't figure it out for yourself ask a friend who knows you best.  Maybe you need to make an adjustment to the type of person you date.

Take it from me your "type" may not be all they're cracked up to be!!!

2 comments:

  1. My friend girls always say I have a type but sometimes I stray just to see how I react to what I think isn't for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are great...

    ReplyDelete